Monday, November 3, 2008

SYTYCD TOUR




I know this was quite a while back, but I thought I'd post some pics. This night was such a blast for Mike and I. (and Patrece and Cory). Mike got tickets for me for my birthday. We were on the 9th row! It was so fun to see them all up close. I didn't get a lot of really great pics because I was mostly video taping the whole time. Oh well... you get the jist. And if you can't tell, that's Gev in the dress. He was the highlight of the show. He was putting on all kinds of crazy costumes just to be on stage with Courtney. It was hilarious!

Also, Angie left me a comment encourging all women to get out and vote tomorrow, and I'm with her! Let's show a little GIRL POWER! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl, what a fun way to spend your birthday! Love the photo of you and your man.

I am all about voting tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch sytycd this year, but I understand it was awesome! Good for you for going!

Thanks so much for the vote shout out!

tammy said...

How fun!

Devri said...

you have way too much fun.. Give me some of that will ya!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It was so much fun! Bummed we didn't see you guys.

Mindi said...

still bitter i didn't get to see that one. next year for sure.

what a great picture of you and your man!

when i die i want to come back as holly :)