Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween. We had a good laugh at Wyatt this morning. Yesterday we went looking for a red silk robe for him because he wanted to be Hugh Hefner. Not sure if that was the best idea, but I thought it would be funny. Well, no one had anything remotely close to what we needed. Our last stop was Target. Of course all the costumes were totally picked over, but Wyatt saw a 3T - 4T Elmo costume that he thought would be funny. We laughed so hard when he put it on that we had to get it. Then we found a mini Elmo that talks, so naturally we got a leash and tied it around his waist. He'll definitely be original! Hayden had his costume planned out a month ago. It was fun painting his face this morning. He looked really good!








Also, I was Boo-ed by that sweetie pie Tanja... Thanks for thinking of me and Happy Halloween to you too! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugh Hef Huh? I don't feel so bad letting Landry be a pimp! I truly didn't think much about it when I bought it! Happy Hallow!

tammy said...

Love it! Both of 'em!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Happy haunting!!

My Barratt Family said...

Ok so I love this post. Wyat is so funny. This age is so FUN! Kalen was Dorothy from the wizard of Oz. Shiny shoes and all... I am just glad you and Rhondelle are such great parents that your children have self confidence to have a sense of humar. Love it! You will be laughing about this for years to come. Happy Halloween!!!

rachel said...

that is hillarious...lovin' the Joker too :)

Shannon said...

They look great! Totally stylin'.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is too funny about Wyatt's costume. They look awesome.

Happy Halloween!

Devri said...

I love wyatt's costume way too funny..

Hope it was a good one.

I met your sis, she is a doll.

Mindi said...

okay, seriously--that could be my favorite tween costume that i've seen! wyatt is straight up GENIUS!!

and the mini-elmo around his waist is AWESOME!

Jana said...

That elmo costume is hil-arious! I love that he was confident enough to rock that instead of a serious costume! Totally yours and your husbands child! You guys are always so funny!

Misty said...

Seriously, your kids kill me. No other 13 year old could pull that costume off and not get laughed at (in a bad way). Wyatt's too cool! And, Hayden just plain scared me. :)

Leslie's Family said...

Really cute! Check out Christian and me on my blog.