Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I want to wish my mom a very happy birthday today! She's a saint. She's been there for me through thick and thin, and I appreciate all she does for me and my family! She's also an amazing grandma. I love her so much and hope she has a really great day!

Misty hosted a birthday party for her on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. Nadine made her favorite german chocolate cake.

Wyatt and Bryan with their grandma. Both taller than her now... crazy!
Hayden and Brady, actin' cool and texting. Whatev.....
Me and my mommy....
Nadine and Taliece. Sorry Nadine, I had to put it on here. I think it's a good one. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your mom is very pretty!

rachel said...

your mom is adorable :) fun family times are the best!

Mindi said...

hb to holly's sweet mom! i hope her day is wonderful--

ahhhhh, it's good to have holly back again :)

Anonymous said...

Holly I adore the picture of you and your mom and the boys and their grandma. Sweet pictures.

It's so nice to know that you're back. You've been missed!

Melanie said...

Hi Holly :-) It's me, Melanie. Ivy's daughter. It's been a really long time since I've seen you. Wow, you and your family are beautiful. I'm new to this blog stuff. We didn't get high speed internet until the other day so I'm checking everything out. I came across your name in Dayna's blog and I thought I'd say hello. I tried to get a blog started a couple of nights ago, but I really need help. So far my blog has nothing. LOL It's really good to see pictures of you and your family. Hope to see you in the near future.

D C said...

Happy Birthday to your mom Holly! Bonnie is such a sweetheart. I've always adored her. I hope it was a great day for her! Beautiful blog Holly!!