Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Amy... You're the Best!

Amy gave me this awesome award... I'm sure mosty out of pity for my poor little blog, but I'll take what I can get. So, thanks Amy for thinking of me!

This award has rules:

1. Please put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.

4. Add links to the recipients.

5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award
Here are my nominations....

1. Amy from This and That. I know you nominated me, but tough! I love your blog too and HAVE to visit it every day... so of course you have to be on the list!

2. Misty from ToddandMisty. She's my sister, and has such a great blog! She talks about her husband and cute little boy, and other random, funny stuff... You really should check her out!

3. Jana from Jana Banana. I know her through my sister, but she's my friend too! She's so witty and funny! And, she knits like a mad woman!

4. Margo from The Lybb Fam. She's a neighbor of mine and I just love her! We've been friends for over 6 years and she's so good to my kids! Not to mention she has a great blog too!

5. Devri from The Naulu Tribe. I know she's already been nominated, but that's just too bad. She totally hooked me up with my cool blog layout and I love to read her blog too! She has a huge family and her kids are gorgeous!

6. Jenn from The Saratoga Boaters. I haven't know her for that long, but we play Bunco together and I just love the way she writes! I really look forward to seeing new posts from her!

7. Rachel from Tyler News. Very cute blog she has! That's all I have to say about that! :)


So there you have it. The blogs I love to see on a regular basis! There's lots more, but I could only choose 7! Just know that I love you all! :)

7 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for the award Holly! I am seriously so touched! I love your blog too! You are funny and you have a very photogenic family(i.e. you guys are all hotties)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I'm glad someone likes my blogging efforts =) I don't think I know seven people who blog!

Devri said...

Wow thanks, I will post later, I am backed up with posts, but too busy to post!!! Will getter done though...

rachel said...

Awe, thanks Holly...I wish for bigger and better things out of my blog, but for now it is my little family journal I guess.

Misty said...

Thanks Holly. Check me out - I have done my Blog Award post already. It was funner than I thought it would be!

Jill said...

I am so amazed at what your little blog has done to keep your friends and family connected so you have inspired me. I finally jumped on the blogger bandwagon. Its really pretty pathetic... but its mine.

jenn said...

Thanks for the award! Sorry that I'm a loser and I haven't actually done anything with it yet. Apparently I have zero free time...is summer over yet?