Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...


1. My funny little Hayden. He is always such a crack up, but tonight we were on the couch watching TV, and Hayden had fallen asleep. All of a sudden we hear him say "BOARD GRAB!" I looked over and he was still sleeping. We laughed so hard because all he thinks about right now is wakeboarding. He even dreams about it I guess.

2. Living by a Lake. As I mentioned above, my boys have been OBSESSED with wakeboarding this year. Thankfully it's not a big "to do" everyday getting them out there.

3. Saturday. This is the day that Wyatt will finally be home from scout camp! I miss him! They wouldn't even let him bring his phone, so we haven't heard from him since Monday. I'm sure he's having a great time, but I'm done with him being gone now.

4. Netflix. I love getting movies I haven't seen, in the mail.

5. Another concert. We bought tickets to this one months ago. I can't believe we finally get to go!!!

10 comments:

Mindi said...

oh, baby--the police!!!! we saw them in vegas last june and they totally ROCKED!! but i felt that way because i am a big fan and i know all their stuff--i am jealous. wish i was going. but i did just find out that i get to go to foo fighters in sept. in denver which makes me one HAPPY CAMPER!

4 DAYS!

Devri said...

What a life, jelous, I hate it when my children are gone even for 1 day, I feel like there is a part of me missing!!!!

Linds said...

We live SO close to some awesome lakes too. Now we just need a boat. Hmmm...

Misty said...

Great Thankful Thursday. I am also thankful that my sister lives right next to the lake!!!

Misty said...

Also, we will most likely have a boat next weekend...interested?

Collette said...

our kids would get along great, they too are obsessed with wakeboarding! and i know how you feel about scout camp, i think it is too long for them to be gone, be prepared for one really dirty and tired boy!

Jana said...

That "board grab" thing is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Holly-
We're going to police too! Where are you sitting?

Amy said...

Mitch has been gone since Monday and will be home Saturday as well. I am feeling guilty when I read your post... because I have enjoyed not having the fighting thing going on...

Lisa Erskine said...

I wish my kids could go away for a week to some camp! :) Just kidding! It must be one of those days!! That Police concert will be good!! Have fun!