Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No flippin' way!!

Jason Castro.. (for Hayden)
David A.
David C.
Me and my cute mom!


Yesterday was a great day... Wyatt left for scout camp for a week, and right after we sent him on his way, I got this amazing call from my mom saying that my aunt probably had an extra ticket to the American Idol concert... would I like to go? I said of course I would like to go! Apparently her friend bought some "great seat" tickets to sell before another show was announced, so she was stuck with them. Her loss was our gain. We had AWESOME SEATS! It was so fun to see the final 10 up front in person! My favorite performances were, of course, David A., David C., Carly Smithson, Michael Johns, Jason Castro and Brooke White. But everyone did a really great job. The funniest part of the whole night was that I had some girl sitting next to me that was literally on drugs, and her dancing was way less than par. We laughed for a solid hour over that. I tried to pretend I was videoing the screen and got a small bit... not the best mind you, but you'll get the idea.

10 comments:

Misty said...

Man, you totally suck! I hope you had fun....it looks like the girl on the video had enough fun for everybody though!

Misty said...

PS - I am so glad that you added Better in Time to your blog. I heard it for the first time this morning in the car and loved it. I need to add it to my blog too.

Anonymous said...

What a great time and including the company you sat next to! It kills me that you were videoing her make an a$$ out of herself, you have balls woman! And I love it!!! ;)

Have a good one!

jenn said...

Lucky! Even if you had to sit next to crazy dancer girl, you got to her David Cook live. Awesome.

jenn said...

I meant "hear" not "her" David Cook. :)

Jana said...

That is so funny that you video taped her! Sounds like a fun show to go to .

Mindi said...

i'm digging your concert action lately--you rule!!

how fun to go with your cute little mom--

Anonymous said...

I'm a visitor from Amy's blog. I am so stinkin jealous! I went last year and had the time of my life and was extremely bummed they didn't come to Boise this year!!

Love the video!

Amy said...

Hey...cute girl! I awarded you an award on my blog... I am sorry that I have been absent lately... I have crazy, crazy, crazy. Check out my blog for your little shout out...

Collette said...

concert looked like so much fun! and what great seats, you scored!!