Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I heart Jenn C.!

I have to publicly thank my neighbor and new friend Jenn. I've been really sick the past few days and have been dying to start reading "The Host" that just came out today. Anyway, she was such a doll and picked it up for me and personally delivered it to my house! How awesome is that???? So Thank you Jenn sooooo much! I really do owe you one big time! Now I'll be off to my couch for the next 3 days reading. :)

Also, I just noticed on Mindi's blog that there is a REAL (itty bitty) trailer for the upcoming Twilight movie and you can see it HERE!

I know you love me!





And I just found the movie poster on Tib's blog. Whoo-hooo what a day!

6 comments:

Misty said...

Okay, so I am actually picking up Twighlight on CD tonight from Betsy, so I can see what you all are raving about. I bet it will just be mediocre and I will be wishing I had the time back!!!

Mindi said...

i am waiting for my copy that i preordered from amazon.com to come. kind of a bummer. everyone will be all done and i will STILL be waiting.

Holly H. said...

Ok, I did the whole Amazon thing for my boys when HALO 3 was coming out. I thought I was being such a great mom and it would come in the mail the day it was released... isn't that what pre-ordering is all about?!? Anyway, it took so long to ship that I just ended up going to Costco to get it. Sorry Mindi! That's lame!

Anonymous said...

I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow at Costco! I'm excited to start it.

Collette said...

So I am the only person that did not like Twilight. I only read 1/2 of it and then quit. Please don't hate me, I will see the movie though!!

jenn said...

You are so nice! It really was no big deal picking it up for you, but I feel super special getting my own blog post...thanks! =)

I seriously cannot wait for the Twilight movie to come out. I'm so excited!!! That's a great poster.

Collette is crazy. =)