Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Ok, this is my second week in a row. I have much to be thankful for!


1. My MOM!!! I missed out on the Favorite Monday mom tribute, so I have to mention her now. My mom is the most giving and unselfish person I know. When we were growing up, she would go years without buying anything new for herself, but she always made sure I had every cheer and choir uniform and something great to wear to all the dances. She's very honest and doesn't sugar coat it. If I don't look my best, she won't lie, but she's always the first to give out the compliments and let you know great you are (even if you probably aren't that great). She's a wonderful grandma. She has always been so loving with my boys and all her grandchildren. I really appreciate all that she's done for me and love her so much!



2. Afrin - No Drip. It's the only way I've been able to breath the past few days. About 4 shots up each nostril and I'm a new woman.

3.The Sun. It's been so nice to have warm weather the past couple days.

4. Pilsbury Cookie Dough. My kids think I'm super mom when I make cookies... little do they know... not so much.

5. High Thread Count Sheets. Sleeping in my own bed and good sheets after 3 weeks has been a dream!

5 comments:

Collette said...

What a cute mom you have, and I love high thread count sheets too, there is just nothing better!

Mindi said...

your mom is a doll--
and let me give my blogimony about high thread count sheets......seriously, can't live without them. i've had crappy sheets, and you KNOW the diff.

Amy said...

What a cute post about your mom... she is so tiny! I am with you on the sun gratitude thing...being a St. George girl this Wasatch Front spring is for the birds. I want 70 degrees in February ( but I will be even more happy in July when it isn't 10,000 degrees!

tiburon said...

Great list! I am such a sheet snob. I swear I can't sleep on anything less than 600 thread count! Great list :)

Misty said...

BEST MOM EVER!!!