Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done Thankful Thursday for a while, so I thought I'd get on it...

Today I'm thankful for...

1. My Dad. Tomorrow is his 60th birthday. I'll be doing a special post for him.

2. Las Vegas. I love it so much there! I didn't bring my camera with me to the concert, but I'm trying to get photos from our friends. We had a riot!

3. BYU Football. We are obsessed fans! We get season tickets every year with my dad, brother and sister-in-law. It's been a great tradition for us and I'm sure we'll carry it on for years to come.

4. Cafe Rio. I got to eat there twice this week. Lucky me!

5. Autumn. I can feel it in the air and I love it!

12 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

tammy said...

Great list!

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

Jen said...

I know you don't know me, but I'm a friend of Dayna's and I just had to say I like this "Thankful Thursday" idea. Totally cute! I may have to borrow it, too. And, oh, I'm glad you are a BYU football fan, too! They rock!

Amy said...

Holly... I am thankful you are back on the blogoshpere... I have really missed you! I hope everything is okay and that you are just busy. Yeah you ae back! Stay here! I know I totally sound like some whiny stalker... but we have all missed you!

Devri said...

yes, I am about feeling like I need prozack cuz I haven't seen you around. Busy woman, you are definatly missed...

Devri said...

PS. loved your post. I am thankful for byu football too, Maka is related to Harvey Unga, and that blood line is shawweeet!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so-o good to see you back, we've missed you! So, now we want to hear all about it, came stalk our blogs...we need some Holly love!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see a post from you! That's not like you to go sooooo long. I have to agree with cafe rio-- i have to get my fix too!

jenn said...

BYU, Autumn, Dad's and Cafe Rio? Some of the best things ever to be thankful for. Glad to see you back.

tiburon said...

Super great list! Happy Birthday to your dad! And Cafe Rio twice in ONE WEEK - that is the best week ever! :)

Mindi said...

amy and i were just discussing this morning how much we missed you--stalker to holly, much? scary!!

okay, you HAVE TO GET THE PHOTOS!!! i've been dying to know how you liked the concert--where did you stay? details, woman!

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? It's so good to see you back! I'm glad you're out having a fun time.

Great thankful Thursday!