Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 60th Dad!!

My dad is truly one in a million, and I come to realize this more and more the older I get. I look up to him more that any other man I know. He has been such a great example to me my entire life, and has always been supportive in everything I've done... whether he thought it was the best decision or not I'm sure. He sacrificed many things in his life to make a better one for me. I'm so happy to call him my dad and I hope he has a great 60th birthday! (dang Dad... you're gettin' old) :) Love you always!

9 comments:

tammy said...

I love the bond between dads and their little girls. Happy Birthday to your Dad! And just tell him that those who have the most birthdays, live the longest!

Molly said...

Great tribute! I have missed you. Glad to stalk you again. Glad you had fun in Vegas. Thanks for all your love. Glad we're related or I'd have to be really uptight about how pretty and awesome you are! Love you!

Devri said...

Love your post, it shows just how much you love your daddy.

rachel said...

oh happy day :) same bday as mine! sweet post...

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daddy.
Your parents always made me feel welcome in their home back in the day and I so appreciated that.

Anonymous said...

Your dad is so handsome! What a great tribute! Your parents are too cute!

Shannon said...

Awww....What a handsome dad you have, and he must be so proud of you and your cute family!

tiburon said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your daddy! :)

Mindi said...

hb to holly's dad who looks like a heckuva guy!

love,
some chick on the internet you don't know