Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zach's Bday

Last week was my nephew, Zach's birthday. He turned 20, which is crazy because he was 4 years old when Mike and I got married! Man I'm old! Anyway it was a fun day at Lori's house. Of course, she had the best food ever and tons of it. So, we just hung out and ate and laughed a lot.

This picture is of me and Zach's girlfriend, Jessica. I showed up and low and behold... we were both wearing the same t-shirt. I guess great minds think alike!
Wyatt, Mike, Zach, Jessica, Hayden and Grandma (Lori) just chillin' in the family room.

Zach, blowing out his 20 candles.
Zach and Jessica. Aren't they darling?!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Zac. BTW, I thought that was your house in the first picture because of the stone on the wall - I totally thought it was your fireplace at first glance.

Mindi said...

hb to zac--you look every bit as great as the 20 year old girlfriend in the tshirt!! work it holly!

Amy said...

I was going to say the same thing Mindi did. You are totally smokin hot in the same T as the 20 year old girlfriend. You are a babe!