Thursday, July 31, 2008

Help a girl out and VOTE!!!

Hey Rosetta! (http://www.heyrosetta.com/)

This band is from my my mom's home province, Newfoundland, Canada. One of the bandmembers is a friend and his sister is soon to be an in-law. They were nominated for best album and best band on XM's the Verge!
Please follow the lovely link below and cast a vote. The band could win $50,000!!!!!!!!!!! If you feel inspired to forward this to everyone you know or post it on your own blog, it surely wouldn't hurt!

http://www.thevergexm52.com/musicawards/

5 comments:

Misty said...

In the words of Adam Sandler-ish: You're not COOL, unless you vote.

Molly said...

I voted. I hope you don't mind, I'm copying Thankful Thurs. I just keep looking at it thinking how cute it is.

Holly H. said...

or... unless you pee your pants! but either way... vote!

Holly H. said...

ok, the "pee your pants" comment was to Misty's Adam Sandler comment if anyone was wondering and thought I was a weirdo.

Suzie said...

no weirdo thoughts here.

just voting.