Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for...


1. My sis-in-law Tiffany. She is truly the BEST! I completely adore her. She is always willing to help me out in any situation. She's so humble and has the cutest personality and I just love hangin' out with her! I'm so grateful my bro was smart and married her and not some lame girl!!


2. Corn on the cob stands. They're going up around here which means there'll be corn soon. Mmmmmm... I can't wait!


3. Lip Gloss. I'm addicted and couldn't live without it. I probably have 500 different tubes, but will buy another in a heartbeat if it looks like something I'll like. Good thing we don't have a Sephora up this way.


4. My front loader washer and dryer. I think I stuffed 50 towels in one load today. Okay, maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but it was a lot!


5. "Get Smart" (the movie). I laughed so hard at this movie, I had tears rolling down my cheeks! Loved it. Go see it now!

7 comments:

Devri said...

let me know if you like it, it's hard when I don't know your style...

tiburon said...

FAB list! I need to see Get Smart - I am hoping this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get corn on the cob. It's the best at those stands- I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Linds said...

I am the same way with the lip gloss. I wasn't too excited about get smart. Guess I have to go see it.

Amy said...

I too am excited for corn on the cob... I will eat a million ears and then be sick all night. Good times!

Misty said...

1.Yes, Tiff is so great. What would we do without her in our family? It was definitely meant to be!
2. Love corn on the cob. We are totally planting it in our garden next year, even if it takes up a lot of space.
3. You are addicted, aren't you?
4. You suck! I wish I had a front load washer.
5. Can't wait to see it.

Devri said...

Front load washers are great, although I do not like to buy the special soap for it, but will do it for the 2 queen size comforters I can throw in there....