Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lake Powell 2008

We went to Lake Powell a couple weeks ago with the boys and all our good friends. It was such a blast! We stayed on our friends' houseboat that was seriously pimped out! The kids had a great time fishing, wakeboarding and riding the waverunners... that is until they got pulled over and got tickets for $100. Anyway, the following are pics from our trip:

My hunka hunka burnin' love!

My baby cliff jumping. What a stud!


Me and my friend Patrece after we climbed that blasted sand hill... you know the one across from Wahweap Marina. I hate that thing! Oh and don't you just love my wings?
The view from the top was pretty cool once we got up there...


Hayden caught 10 fish while we were there. This is a sample...

Wyatt and Sadie. That's a spear gun in his hands. They were shooting fish from the boat.
Hayden and his buddy Jordan making Smores.


Wyatt and Hayden. Two little buddies. And check out that HAIR!
All the kids after a long, hard day of basking in the sun and playing in the water. What a hard life!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Misty said...

These are such cute pictures. I am so glad you posted them. And, I am glad that you beat me to the punch on the wings....you look like you might lift off! Nah, jk, you look totally cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! I love Lake Powell -- now I want to plan a trip!

Amy said...

Looks like fun! Where are the pics of you in your thong bakini? What a fun time!

jenn said...

Aw, Lake Powell. Now that's the life! Looks like you guys had a really fun time and all got spectacular tans. I'm so jealous!

tiburon said...

Wowsa! That looks AWESOME! I have never been to Lake Powell before - I need to get there sometime :)