Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday


5 things I am thankful for this week:


1. My sister Misty. She is always so thoughtful and always has my back. She is very different from me, but that's why we get along so well. I'm so lucky to have her close by. Love you Mit!

2. School is out tomorrow! I really am excited. Summer is great for me and the boys. No early bedtimes!
3. It's getting warm again. Knock on wood.
4. Good friends that bring me Cafe Rio. My friend Patrece ALWAYS thinks of me when she goes to Cafe Rio. I love that place and she knows it and always brings it home to me when she goes.
5. Texting. I used to hate it, but now it has become so convenient for me. If I need to let someone know something and don't want to spend a half hour on the phone, I just send a quick text. Then it's off my shoulders and I don't forget.

9 comments:

Misty said...

Ahhh shucks. You are seriously the sweetest. Thanks for the post. :)

tiburon said...

Super fantastic list. Anything that involves Cafe Rio would make my list too :)

Collette said...

great list, yeah for summer! I have been reading yours and Amy's comments and i have to invite myself if you go to a chick flick!!

Mindi said...

i totally feel you on the texting thing--i have one friend (bless her heart) who i cannot get off the phone with in less than 20 minutes and so texting is a blessing with her!
good stuff

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly!! It was good to hear from you.I can't believe how big your boys have gotten, crazy huh?! We drove by mike yesterday on his big motorcycle, it was so quick we didnt get to honk or anything. I dont update my blog that often, but it will be nice to stay in touch. Talk to you soon! - Janel

Traci said...

You do have a pretty great sister! :) I am all about Cafe Rio too. Have you tried the tres leches cake? It is to die for!!!

Amy said...

Love the list... Texting? I am a texting idiot! I need a phone that has a keyboard instead of the phone pad one. I am having to do it more often, but I am old school... I'll practice. Collette and I were at lunch and we are totally planning a chick flick girls gone wild summer movie extravaganza...ok so maybe just dinner and a movie, but it is good to have goals.

Amy said...

Holly I emailed you a note... did you get it? Give me a call.

jenn said...

Cafe Rio is bliss. No wonder Patrece is your best friend if she brings you Cafe Rio! =)