Thursday, May 29, 2008

My favorite show

I was so excited to see so many people from Utah make it to Vegas on "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight that I've been on youtube finding my favorite dances from the last 3 seasons. I found the contemporary dance Kameron & Lacey did last season. I've probably watched this dance 150 times! I LOVE IT! So, I've decided I'm gonna do this every week and find all my most favorite dances and post them.

I don't think a lot of people watch this show, and I'm shocked. It really is the best show on TV! So this is my encouragement to start watching!

4 comments:

Misty said...

Favoritest show ever! *that's a word, right!

Linds said...

I'm shocked too, because we love it SO much. My favorite dance from last year was Lauren and Neil's hip-hip dance.

Mindi said...

it's taken me about 3 minutes to get hooked. it also just makes me want to shake my bon bon, but only as good as they do.
gonna check out your link now

jenn said...

Truly is the BEST show on TV right now. Love it!