Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday



5 things I am thankful for this week...

1. I am thankful for my brother Nate. He is turning 30 tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday little bro! He's such a fun-loving guy and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.


2. I am thankful for Hair Dye. Just got my hair did yesterday... nothin' better!

3. I am thankful for No More Homework. I was just informed that my 6th grader doesn't have any homework for the rest of the year. Halelujah!!!!!

4. I am thankful for Books. Lately I have turned in to a total bookworm. I don't know why I'm enjoying it so much lately, but I am.

5. I am thankful for Extra-Strength Excedrin. I've needed it lately... that's all I have to say about that.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mindi said...

amen to excedrin---"better living through chemicals" has always been my motto

tiburon said...

Great list! Happy Birthday to Nate! Hey, is he single?

Misty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!! And no, he isn't single - a wife and four kids!

jenn said...

I am thankful for all these things too...minus your brother whom I'm sure is very nice, but I just don't know! =)

Traci said...

I am officially caught up on Holly! You have been a busy girl! I so want to read The Host but I think it will be awhile before I can get lost in a book. And did I already tell you that my hubby went hunting in Africa too? Yeah we have a room full of animals that are yet to be mounted. I am not a huge fan of them, but the kudu is the prettiest and your honey got a nice one!

Jana said...

Make sure you post which books that you like so I can read them too!

Misty said...

Hey, I just got "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz on CD from the library. I heard he is an awesome author and the series is great - do you want to borrow?

Misty said...

http://twilightthemovie.com/

Misty said...

Hey, I found the top 100 books ever listed and thought you might be interested: http://www.randomhouse.com/modernlibrary/100bestnovels.html