Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Disneyland

My mom and aunt Diane were so great to bring my boys to Disneyland for spring break while Mike and I were in Africa. I think it made our time away from home a lot easier on them. They had such a great time! It was my mom's first time going there, and she was such a good sport. She rode all the rides except for Tower of Terror! Once again, I have to mention how great she is and that I couldn't live without her! Thanks Mom & Diane!!!












Wyatt and Hayden even got to meet up with their friends, Mason and Dalton while they were there.

7 comments:

margo said...

That is so great your mom would do that. I've always loved your mom -- she is such a neat lady. I'm dying to take Mallory to Disneyland. She is at the perfect age-- I just have to talk Rick into it, which will not be easy:)

Collette said...

What a great mom you have, so fun! I don't think I have told you that your boys are so handsome!! You are so lucky to be able to go on vacation and have wonderful people take care of your kids!!! Go Jazz tonight(Go Kyle!)

Amy said...

Your mom IS the best... Disneyland? How do you top that?

Mindi said...

i love your boy's haircuts--those girls better watch out because they are gonna BRING IT!!

your mom is darling--total keeper!

Misty said...

Seriously, cool!

Misty said...

But honestly, I told Mom that the fanny-pack had to go!!!

jenn said...

I just love that place! How fun for your kids to get their own little vaca while you got yours. What a nice Mom and Aunt.