Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hannah Montana in 3D



Harlee's new haircut is sooo cute!



Troy said he could have soda because it was a "special occasion"



Patrece and I got tickets to the Hannah Montana 3D Movie a couple months ago, and we went last night. I got 3 tickets. One for me, Wyatt and Hayden. Wyatt told me right away that he wouldn't be caught dead there, so I told Hayden he could invite a friend. He decided to bring Troy. Troy was so cute! In the middle of the movie, all the kids started going down to the front of the theater to dance. Our kids were shy at first, but Donovan and Taylor took the lead and joined in the fun. The rest of the kids soon followed. They were really getting their groove on. Troy even did the worm! It was a really fun night and we even got to eat at Bajio Grill... What can top that? :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - Thanks for your help. This has been a lot of fun. Yes, I think the music helps. I love you. Thanks for always being you and making me feel better whenever I am in contact. - molly

margo said...

It's always a special occasion when Hayden is around. I love it! I wish I could have seen Troy do the worm. He had such a great time. Thanks so much for taking him.

Anonymous said...

Harlee's hair is so cute and I love that Troy said it was a "special occasion," so he could have soda. Hayden looks so cute, as usual.

Melanie Rojas said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It sounds like the dance party was the highlight of the night! What a cute group of kids!

jenn said...

We had parallel Hannah Montana experiences! I took my girls on friday and we followed the movie with dinner at Bajio too! So funny.

Wish I could have seen Troy do the worm!