Monday, February 11, 2008

Flashback Monday


This was at Lake Powell with the Rasmussen kids. That was such a fun trip!



4th of July, 2004



I just was looking through some old pictures on my computer. These were all taken in 2004. It hasn't even been quite 4 years, but it feels like a decade! I can't believe how little they are. Hayden was only 5 years old. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy this like I did. Oh, and the dad sign was one of 4 pictures that said "Dad, you're the best!". They did it for Father's Day that year.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Misty said...

They are so little - it makes me so sad. What am I going to do when Tristan gets as big as your kids...okay, cry!

margo said...

I almost started crying when I saw these pictures of how little they were. I'm sad those days are behind us. I'm happy for so many great memories of your boys. I love Hayden and Wyatt!

jenn said...

Your boys are so cute (should I say "handsome" as not to offend them?). Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Wow.

What a cute idea for Father's Day! I might just have to steal it...

margo said...

So Holly -- I beat you -- I already have my valentines pics posted! I'm so pround of myself. I just might get music on it one of these days!