Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wicked


I'm sure everyone posted their Wicked pics a couple months ago...  I know I'm behind, but I don't care. I scored that week. My neighbor Jodi got tickets for our whole neighborhood the year before, and then my mother-in-law also got tickets. So that meant I went 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW! It was so fun. The pictures are not in order.... the first night was with my girlfriends and the second night was with Mike, Hayden and Lori. The show was so much more than I expected it to be.


Karen and I at dinner before

Steph, Patrece, me and Kim

8 comments:

JennyMac said...

You all look fabulous! And I LOVE Wicked. Saw it in NYC last month. So fantastic.

Julie Pia said...

Lucky girl! You got to see it twice. We saw it in London last year. It was one of the coolest things I've ever done. I would love to see it here. Cute pics!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Holly! It's so fun to hear from you again. Thanks for such a nice comment. I so remember you, I am glad you are back posting again!

ps. Wicked was awesome! You all look pretty.

Mindi said...

u r HAWT.

we went to wicked in the middle of april--i wonder if we were there the same night?

Lisa Erskine said...

Wow! Good to see your back in blogging action! It's hard to keep up these days with so much going on! I have yet to see Wicked...but I hear it's great! Looks like fun times! BTW...I promise not to drop in on you EVER again! :)

jenn said...

Imagine my surprise to pop in on your blog and see a whole bunch of new posts. Yippee!!

Wicked, TWICE? You lucky, lucky girl. It is such an amazing show. I can't wait to see it again!

Glad you've had such a fun summer out there on the boat. Your kids will have memories to last a lifetime.

A motorcycle ride looks good on you. :)

And your nephew...adorable!

Anonymous said...

You guys look amazing!

Amy said...

I am so jealous! I didn't get on the ball enough to get tickets.. when you snooze you lose! I a;m so glad you are back!