Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lagoon

Last Thursday I decided to take the boys to Lagoon. I didn't even invite Mike to come because he hates it there so bad.... (probably an after affect of growing up in Bountiful). Instead I decided to invite some of my girlfriends and their kids.  To say the least, there were A LOT OF KIDS! It could have been a nightmare, but turned out really fun. It's nice to have older kids with cell phones. We floated in the lazy river for a couple hours while they rode the crazy rides. I then did something that is so not like me.... I "BOUNCED BACK" 3 days later! I was really glad we did it after all was said and done, but 2 trips in a summer is enough for me!

Wyatt just got braces last week, so I had all the teenagers show off their metal mouth smiles. So cute!
All these kids on Thursday... and they got along great! AMAZING.
The mom's right after our trip in the lazy river. Quite relaxing, except for the other bazillion people there. I just took a deep breath and tried to ignore the fact that about 50 people were probably peeing right next to me at all times. Oh well, I lived. And had a bunch of fun in the mean time. Yay for summer!

5 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Did you get a tattoo and show your whale tale???
Cute Braces on Wyatt..... Chan is going on his 3rd year of Braces.... good times!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, you are way too hot to have teenagers! I just feel bad for the comments they must get from their friends. :)

tammy said...

It has been forever since I went to Lagoon! I really need to take my boys there sometime when we're in UT. Sadly they have never had that experience.

Mindi said...

i still have a crush on you holly.

susan hall said...

you all look way to cute to have all those teenagers...your blog is so cute..love it