Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

Books. I am shocked and appalled at myself for not enjoying books more through my life until now. One of my favorite things is to curl up on the couch with a comfy blanket (after the boys go to bed) and just read. It lets me go somewhere else that has nothing to do with the worries and stress in my life. And who doesn't love that?!

My dishwasher. I love it when I put dishes in that I should have rinsed better, and they still come out shiny and spotless.

Lowered gas prices. I obviously don't need to explain this one. It speaks for it's self!

My Kitchen Aid mixer. It does the coolest stuff and makes everything turn out fabulous!

My husband and boys. They are the greatest things in my life. No matter what else is going on (good or bad), I can count on them to always support and love me. I am truly blessed to have them in my life!

11 comments:

jenn said...

All wonderful things to be thankful for. Ditto on the books and gas prices!

Love that family picture, so great!

Judi said...

I LOVE books too. At any one time I can be involved in 2 or 3!!
Is that truck in your pic local?
I have been hunting a truck like that to get some pics of my kids?!!

Judi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Fabulous list Holly and I adore the family photo around the old truck!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of your fam and the truck -- soooo cute. I keep forgetting to tell you that my sis, Meg, is pregnant! Tell Patrece for me -- I'm so excited for her.

margo said...

ha ha I forgot to put my name -- can you guess who has a sister named Meg?????

see ya,
margo

Devri said...

love it, i love that photo

tiburon said...

What a great pic!

Love your list this week :)

tammy said...

I agree. I could just copy and post your list as my own. Love that pic of you guys.

Misty said...

Seriously, I am so excited about gas prices.

Suzie said...

Your list is as sincere as can be.
And I concur with all.
Books, family, kitchen lovelies & lower gas prices.
Cute fam!