Thursday, November 20, 2008

I saw the movie!!!


The coolest thing happened last night! My cousin owns a movie theater and invited us to come and watch a pre-screaning of the Twilight movie. She had called mine and Misty's husbands and said to surprise us. So Mike said a couple days ago to not plan anything for Wednesday because he and Todd were taking Misty and I to dinner. I thought... huh... in the middle of the week, on a school night? But I went with it. To our surprise, they were driving us an hour and a half away to see the movie a day early! I really couldn't believe it!

Anyway, it was a great night and I appreciate Molly so much for being so thoughtful and letting us come spend this cool night with her!
****To all that are wondering what I thought.... I figured I wouldn't say anything positive or negative about the movie. That way you all can just see for yourself tonight. Don't worry, I'll chime in with the rest of you tomorrow! :****

13 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Hey Holly,

...and.... what did you think? I'm going tonight at midnight.... Is it worth it?

Hope you're doing well! Lots of love,

Anonymous said...

So......what did you think? Did you like/hate it? Many people are going to be extremely envious!

Amy said...

I am headed to Chalyce's midnight party. YOu have the total connections. How did the stars turn out. Collette and I made 24 of them Monday/ Tuesday nights. I don't even think they are very cute anymore...just kidding. Did you do it? Let me know...

rachel said...

SaWeet! I am going tomorrow with my teenage nieces, it is going to be fun!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So fun! What a cool surprise!

jenn said...

So the big question is...did you like it? I'm going tonight. I'm so excited!

What a fun surprise for you and your sister. :)

Misty said...

Yep, we are so lucky! I am still sleepy though....

Kadee said...

That was so much fun!! I'm glad I got to see you guys. I never get to see you. But I think I'll see you on Saturday. Can't wait!!

D C said...

I know that I'm a total freak!!! But I have never read the books and I have NO idea what the buzz is on this -Obviously cuz I haven't read it yet haha!!! So do you think I should read the book first before going to see the movie? Hope ya liked it!! What a sweet thing for them to do! I need to get to know your peeps. ;-)

tammy said...

And you didn't think to invite me??

Lucky. I won't be seeing it until Saturday.

Mindi said...

what THE???

you must be living right.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

You have got the most beautiful family! so glad to finally meet you all over the holiday!

Melanie Rojas said...

DRUMROLL....... What did the #1 biggest fan think? I keep checking to see what you thought but I've seen it now and I'm sure you loved it. Happy Holidays!