Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday

First of all... thanks to Mindi for the new Thankful Thursday pic. I had to steal it.

Ok, here's the deal. I just want to say thanks to all those that wrote to me and wondered what had happened to me in the blogging world. It was nice to feel missed and I heart you all! I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I got completely overwhelmed with life and when I even thought about my blog I would get stressed. So, I figured that meant it was time to take a break. What I've come to figure out is that I love blogging and I love all my blogging friends. So, I'm back. Probably not as "back" as I used to be, but I'm gonna do what works. So again, I just want to say thanks and hopefully new posts are coming soon. :)

8 comments:

Mindi said...

sister, i hear you loud and clear!! but i've missed you and i'm glad you are back.

btw tiburon is the mastermind on the banner.

welcome back!

Kadee said...

Okay. You may not know me very well, but I am pretty sure you know who I am after I tell you. I'm Kadee, Zane and Kim's daughter. I love your blog!! I wish we were closer to your family!! I don't know you guys very well! But yeah. I have a blog. But it's not all that great. But you can check it out. I hope to talk to you soon.

tammy said...

Oh I know! I have to force myself off this thing or it runs my life. Glad you're back, I've been wondering about you.

Shannon said...

Hey cute girl! I'm so glad to "see" you again! I've totally been stressing over the blog thing too, so I decided to just write when I feel it and not worry about it!

Jill said...

I hope you aren't stressing too much and I hope you are taking time out to have a few calgon moments ;-) We totally need to do lunch...no stress...my treat.

Suzie said...

I am thrilled to hear from you!
Missed you!

Misty said...

Yay - glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back -- I know Oct is a very busy month for you. I can't believe Wyatt is 13 years old, that makes me want to cry. He is such a great boy and always has been. I love your boys!