Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for all the nice comments and sweet gifts I got for my bday! You all were so nice to me and I love you all so much! I especially want to thank my blogging BFF Mindi. I went out to my mailbox on my birthday expecting nothing but bills, and I'll be danged... she flippin' sent me a gift in the mail! It was the cutest Halloween decoration that I LOVE so much and the initial "H"... for my name of course. So I have to publicly thank her for completely making my day by being so thoughtful! You rock Mindi, and I'm so glad I met you! :)

Oh and sorry I've been out of the blogging world lately. We went out of town and I've been freakin' out of my mind busy since I got home. I'll be back to commenting on all your sweet blogs just as soon as I can find my "marbles".

13 comments:

tammy said...

That Mindi is one of a kind.

Devri said...

Wow that was nice, I guess I suck at being a friend, I don't count yet anyway, till we meet right?

Linds said...

Happy birthday Holly. Sorry we kept Misty away from you for a while :)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love good mail, better let Mindi in on when my birthday is! ;)
Glad that you had a wonderful birthday!! Looking forward to catching up...

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That Mindi...she's the best!

ps. I love the family photo above, such a good lookin' family you have. :)

rachel said...

Happy BDay ...don't forget to look under the couch...those marbles can sure ROLL :)

Mindi said...

ahhh, holly. you are welcome--it's just because amy and i are having a contest to see who can be your favorite and i'm pretty sure i'm winning right now ;)

glad you had a great trip--we want photos!

Shannon said...

So glad to hear that you had a fabulous birthday! I've missed seeing you in blog land! Sheesh! I need to get everyone's addresses so I can send b-day gifts, because I want to be the favorite!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday - hope you had a great one. I have missed you :)

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you! Glad you had such a great day.

Julie Pia said...

Hey Holly,

Wondering how to get a hold of your cute sis. Misty. I am in need of some sensy and my other gal has become the biggest flake. Will you have her e-mail me? utopiapictures@aol.com

Hope you are doing well. I just left a comment on Patrese's blog. You two are so dang cute! I can't believe how good you both look. And the hair....WOW! How is Bonnie doing? I think about you guys all the time. I love your blog and am glad I can get my fill through your thoughts. Love it!! Oh, and how is Mike? It has been so long. I need to come down and see you. It's not like I live on another planet, but you know how it is? It's that dang point of the mountain thing. It kills me. Anyway, love you all. Wyatt is all grown up and is a total stud! Love the football life with these boys. It gets better every year. -Julie

Amy said...

I have missed you. I guess MIndi is trying to woo you. I'll have to pull out all her skeletons then... oh wait then she'd pull out all of mine. I guess we will both just have to share you. Just kidding...that Mindi is a good egg... you SHOULD love her.

jenn said...

Are you alive? You're never MIA for this long. :)

Just checkin on you to see if you're still around. Hope you're doing well.