Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Saturday with the Fam @ Raging Waters

We went for a family outing to Raging Waters this past Saturday. This is the slide that everyone went on but me, including my DAD & MOM! They are so cool. I couldn't believe my mom did it especially. She's turned in to quite the dare devil!
Hayden, Wyatt and Mike waiting in line to go on the "scary slide".
The kids thought it would be funny if they stacked all the tubes and put Tristan inside. Tristan obviously thought it was a great idea too.

Our little spot on the grass to chill and EAT.


All in all it was a great day. The kids had a great time and the adults got to play and relax. Not too shabby!

6 comments:

Misty said...

Cute pictures. Mom is a daredevil and it was an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, and what a fun way to wind down for the Summer.

Mindi said...

hey!! where are the photos of you and your man in your swimsuits?? COME ON!!

tammy said...

Mindi....she's such a perv!

Amy said...

I was kindof thinking the same thing... lets see some skin! Just kidding! A fun time had by all those millions of people in the same water... oh... I am sorry My neurosis is showing again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! My kids love to go to water parks!