Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh How Fun!

I was invited by my blogging BFF, AMY for a little get together at her house to celebrate her 100th post! She is truly AMAZING! First of all, her house is gorgeous. Next, she kept telling me that this little shindig wasn't going to be anything spectacular, but I should've known better. She had glitter cups for everyone (I already had mine, 'cause I won her apron giveaway and she snuck that in too) and we all had our very own place settings. She had salad, an amazing artichoke dip (still need the recipe), and the best chicken fajitas I've ever tasted!
This is what my personalized setting looked like...

Tonia and Marla showed up with the cutest display of cupcakes I've ever seen!

Could you die?!?

Of course we all had to take a minute for a photo op... We have to remember this fun time forevah!! The rest of the girls she invited were so great and friendly. I can't wait to get together with all of them again!
Thanks so much Amy for making my day today! You are freaking adorable and I hope you know how much I heart u!

12 comments:

Misty said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from the "Glitter Queen." The cupcakes and placesettings....AMAAA-ZEEENG! I am so sad I couldn't go, but hopefully I can make the next one.

Mindi said...

i'm still sad that amy couldn't convince me to drive 5 hours up there.....i thought about it for a second, though.

good stuff---but i am bitter.

i wanna cupcake like that. :(

tammy said...

Yes, I could just die!! Mostly because I couldn't be there! I knew it was gonna be fab.

So.Jealous.

rachel said...

I am soooo jealous. We had our weekly family playgroup today so we had to miss it! I want my glitter cup :(

Collette said...

so great to see you again, great food-good friends there really is nothing better. I think it might even look better in pictures, I am just still so glad I didn't bring my cupcakes that I was going to frost with a knife!!

Devri said...

I was suppose to be there, I was suppose to bring you all your cd's, did Amy tell you all to come to my blog to get them? Probably not, she is too famous to talk about little old me, I am actually glad my baby was so sick, then I wouldn't feel out of place with all you stinkin' cute people over there, yes, I am a hater!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute and I love looking at your blog!! Looks like the party was a hit! BTW I'm going to add you to my favs because I love checking out your cutest blog. Thanks for the encouraging words on my blog! I agree, who am I blogging for, myself or someone else? You're awesome! My computer has been fried, I think due to blogging, but I will be back soon, just not as a "pleasing blogger" only a "having fun blogger"!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your definately the "hostest with the mostest!!", I am still so-o sad that I couldn't be there! Big bummer.

Your house is gorgeous, your attention to detail....priceless!

Sending lots o love from the rocky mountains!

Amy said...

ahhh...shucks! This made me feel so good! It was such a fun time! I am glad that everyone made such a huge effort to get there. Thanks for the book... I love Sophie Kinsella! It was a good time had by all! We'll do it again!

Deanna said...

I'm Tonia's mother-in-law. Your house is beautiful and the party sounds so fun. I love Tonia and she is so much fun as you know.

simply kris said...

It was so fun to meet you at the Big ShaBang! hope your weekend is fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun little blogging party! I bet you guys had a blast and it looks like Amy did a fantastic job!