Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Football Camp MVP

This was back in June, but my friend just gave me the pics so I thought I'd post them. Wyatt went to the BYU football camp this summer for a week. It's such a great experience for him. During the days it's all football. The coaches really work them hard! But at night they get to do all kinds of fun activities! They stay in the dorms, and they have camp counselors that are really awesome. He did a talent/ice cream party, a movie/pizza party and they took them to Seven Peaks on the last day. The coolest part though is that my little stud got the MVP of defense award! He really works hard and LOVES football! He also won the award last year! Pretty cool if you ask me!
This is Wyatt and his buddy Dallin. They had a great time together!

6 comments:

Misty said...

So cute - great job Wyatt!

Traci said...

He is a stud! Way to go!

Mindi said...

i agree with traci.

when can i arrange his marriage to chandler or abbey?

btw, i'm SERIOUS.

jenn said...

COngratulations, Wyatt! Sounds like SO much FUN!

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.