Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for....

1. Kids that are old enough to tend while I leave and meet my new blogging buddy, Amy for lunch! (To my surprise, I got to meet Collette too!) They're both the cutest!

2. A great husband! My guy, Mike has been working his butt off lately and I just want to let him know that I truly appreciate him! He is such a great dad too! I am a very lucky girl!

3. Organic (non-salmonella) tomatoes. My very favorite food is fresh mozerella cheese, tomatoes and lemon juice. I eat it every day for lunch and it wouldn't work without the tomatoes! So, thank you Costco!

4. Summer! Finally it feels good outside. I love summer days and nights. I'm trying to enjoy every day, 'cause I know it won't last long.

5. Aveeno lotion. When I got back from Lake Powell, my feet felt like sandpaper. Aveeno has done the trick to get them back in working order.

12 comments:

Misty said...

Yes, Aveeno is the best. It's not like some of the other petroleum-based lotions/creams out there, that your skin gets addicted to. It just plain heals your skin!

Linds said...

I have to have my tomatoes too. I would almost risk sal. to eat them. So what do you do with the tom/chz/lemon juice? Sounds good.

Linds said...

Whoa look at that! Vernal representin'!!

Mindi said...

that amy is a total bitch. you are gonna hate her.

Amy said...

Man... after reading Mindi's comment I am so glad I told you all of her deepest darkest secrets. I thought we were friends. Lunch was so fun today. You are just the cutest girl ever! I am glad you had on sassy shoes... hehe! We've got to do it again soon... We need to horn in on the John Meyer concert. Lets work a method and party like the other bloggers... Thanks for the fun afternoon. Collette and I both had a FABULOUS time!

Amy said...

p.s. goodluck with the dog funereal thing... I hope the little girls are okay... SO sad!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I just wanted to say Hi! and congrats on winning the darling Apron. How fun you two met up, and Cheesecake Factory?! I wish I would have known.

Devri said...

So jelous, you and Collete and Amy, and also HATE you for winning, Whatevv- I am trying to get a iphone off of KSL, but too afraid to meet them in private, glad Amy didn't go all freddy Cougar on ya!!! jk she's too darn cute..

Collette said...

hey-lunch was so fun! I am so happy i got to meet you-you are way too cute and fun! Thanks for letting me tag along! cute post!

jenn said...

Isn't Aveeno the best? I love that stuff and it's always been so great for my kid's super sensitive skin.

Anonymous said...

I wanna try the lunch. Sounds super good!!! Is that all of the ingrediants

Anonymous said...

I wanna try the lunch. Sounds super good!!! Is that all of the ingrediants