Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Mindi and Tib do Thankful Thursday every week and I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon.

1. I am thankful to be home. It is so nice to take a vacation, but there is nothing like the feeling of your home and bed after being away for a long time.

2. I am thankful for my boys. I missed them so much while we were gone and don't know what I'd do without them.

3. I am thankful for extra toiletries at my house. Between 4 of us, we had 10 checked bags... I know, I know... They all got lost except for the guns on the way home. What the ....?

4. I am thankful for my mom and mother-in-law and best friend, Patrece. They were so kind to make sure the boys were well taken care of for 17 days! I am so lucky!

Hopefully I can keep this up week after week. I think it's really good for me to remember how great I have it!



8 comments:

tiburon said...

Great list! How the heck could they lose all those bags?! I hope they find them! Thanks for playing along :)

Amy said...

Such a cute list. 10 bags? I love it! We took 5 to Mexico...How many pairs of shoes does one man need? Yeah right! Glad you're back and I hope you get your bags back!

Lisa Erskine said...

Welcome back, Holly! I'm excited to hear about your trip! Sorry to hear that they lost your bags...all 10 of them! That's a bummer! Thankful Thursday is a cute idea!

Collette said...

Ok so found your blog thru Amy's blog. How small the world is but I went to high school with your husband, he is 2 years older than me and I noticed one of your pics with Danielle and Sharif, I am really good friends with Danielle, she is the most beautiful,sweetest person ever! Love your blog! Hope you don't think I am crazy for leaving a comment!

Mindi said...

i went on a 24 hour overnight to las vegas a little while ago and took 6--yes, SIX pairs of shoes. whoops.

glad you are back so i can stalk you now--love the pics you put on. you are beautiful and i'm glad we know each other only online or else you would break up with me for a cuter friend....

Anonymous said...

I waiting for more pics from you trip:)

Misty said...

Love your list. It's funny that we both did Thankful Thursday for the first time on the same day. Hopefully we can keep it up.

Melanie Rojas said...

Welcome home!! You really lost all your bags?!! Oh well, good excuse to go shopping right? Glad you guys made it home safe. I've missed your on top of it posting!