Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Name Tag

I've seen this on a few people's blogs and thought it was funny. Also, it only takes a minute to do. Come on people.... Play along!

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Buffy Range
2. My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie): Snicker Snicker Doodle
3. My "brotha" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: H"Har"
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red Dog
5. My soap opera name (first name and city where you were born): Holly American Fork
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on): HarHoAdvil
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Green Chai
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Hubert Noy
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Juicy Jolly Rancher
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Violet Leo

4 comments:

Traci said...

I am loving the Juicy Jolly Rancher!

Misty said...

Sadly, my rockstar name is Fluffy Passat!!! Hilarious!

jenn said...

I am totally going to do this! Especially considering my Gangsta name would be 100 Grand Sugar...he, he!

Holly H. said...

You should do it Jenn! That's a great name!