Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Yesterday was my 15 year anniversary. So Crazy! I can' t believe it's been that long! I have to say that my husband, Mike is really great! I think I like him more now than when I married him... and that's saying something! Love ya babe! So for the big "year" we are taking a trip to South Africa. I don't want to say when, but if anyone has been there, feel free to leave us some tips on places to go or things to do! We are going to Port Elizabeth, Cape Town and Johannesburg.

And if you were wondering -- Yes we did get married on April Fools Day. My son said yesterday when he found that out.... So mom does that mean your marriage was a ----- JOKE? We thought it was pretty funny! It actually just turned out to be the best day for everyone's schedules. And the good thing is... we never forget it! :)

9 comments:

Mindi said...

yay for you on 15 years! that's like a million years in these times. april fools day is a great anniversary date

tiburon said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fiiiiiine looking couple you make :)

Have a blast in South Africa - how fun!!

Misty said...

Not bad for a 15 year joke!

jenn said...

South Africa?!? Do you have room in your suitcase for me?

jenn said...

ps- Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

I think it is cute that your anniversary is on April Fool's Day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary -- I had forgotten that was your day. I love that you got married on April fools day -- that fits you and Mike perfectly!!

Melanie Rojas said...

That is so awesome! Our 10 year is coming up in June. Crazy how fast it goes by. Sounds like you'll have many more to come!

Jana said...

Happy anniversary! That's pretty awesome!