Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nothing new...

I know, I know, I haven't posted anything new lately. I really don't have any great new pics, and my boys have been SICK. I mean sicker than ever. Wyatt missed a whole week of school last week, and as soon as he started to feel better, Hayden started up. They run a fever every day, have a sore throat, the aches and can't quit coughing. Its been crazy. Life if good though. The weather was so nice the past couple of days, and reminded me how much I love summer!!! It is supposed to get cold again tomorrow and probably snow, but I've seen the light and I'm trying to be optimistic. It has to get better again soon, right?

(I'll try to post something interesting soon...)

3 comments:

jenn said...

Sorry your boys are sick! My girls have been too...it's the worst! Olivia's only lasted 4 days, but she only had the fever. Grace has the fever, sore throat and body aches so we might be in for the full week. AHHH! Winter stinks. Could it just be Spring already? Sheesh.

Fun to see you at BUNCO the other night. Glad we are getting to know each other better. =)

margo said...

I'm already looking forward to your blog when you get home from your safari. Thanks so much for getting me into this blogging. It is so much fun!

Misty said...

Seriously, I think that the end of the world is coming because everyone is ending up with the plague! Just kidding, but seriously, I am so sad your boys are sick. It is so hard to see kids sick.