Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Basketball Season is Over



Hayden played his last basketball game last week. They won! Those little boys really work their butts off. He was able to play on the same team as his two best buddies, Alec and Gavin. Good Job Hayd!



Wyatt played his last game on Monday night. Their team was undefeated up to this point, and they had won most of their games by 30 points or more. Put it this way... their team is good! Anyway, their last game was with the team they had played their first game of the season with. Wyatt's team had basically whooped them by about 40 points the first go round. So apparently this team made it their goal to beat Wyatt's team at the end of the season. And boy did they try. The game was neck and neck the whole way through. Our team would go up by two points and then they would come back and take the lead. It was 4th quarter and we were up by about 5 points. Somehow that other team came back and tied the game. We went in to overtime for two minutes and these boys fought for the win, but after the time was up, they were tied again! Because the game got so "physical", the refs and coaches decided to end the game. As you will see by the next 2 pictures, Wyatt wasn't thrilled. Oh well, I keep telling him that a season with 8 wins, and 1 tied game is pretty dang good! We love ya bud!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suck - worst aunt ever! I didn't make it to one game, which is what I planned on. The one I was going to of Hayden's was canceled or he was sick (can't remember) and I was in Vegas for this one on Monday night that I wanted to go to of Wyatt's. Hopefully I can make it up to them (maybe in the football season). Tell them I said great job and I am sorry!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Wyatt so upset -- is he a little competitive???? What great boys you have. We don't know what we would do without them.