Thursday, January 17, 2008

One Republic Concert


Hayden and his friend Alec had a great time waving their cell phones like everyone else.




Wyatt brought his friend Tyler...


Mike and I, along with our friends Mike and Karen Webb, brought the boys to the One Republic concert last night in Orem. It was so much fun! I love the band and listen to their CD all time. And, the best part is that the lead singer sounds just as good on stage as he does on the CD! I will try to put a video of it on here if I can figure it out. Anyway, we got all the boys t-shirts and they wore them to school today. We got home late for a school night, but it was worth it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was it without Timberland? I bet it was still good. Imagine going to a concert like that with Mom and Dad when we were little....unheard of!

Holly H. said...

I've been listening to the CD a lot lately and there's a version without Timbaland that I really like, so it didn't bother me that he wasn't there. The kids did think they were pretty cool going to an awesome concert on a school night!

margo said...

How in the crap did you get music to play on your blog. You are really getting good at this blog business. Maybe you could teach me a few things. I'm so impressed.