Saturday, January 19, 2008

Go Jazz!




Mike & I took Hayden to the Jazz game tonight. It was such a blast! We ate dinner there, and Mike was the honorary coach... (he got to sit right behind the Jazz players)! Anyway, Wyatt went to a birthday party, so Hayden lucked out big time and got to go. We went down on the floor before the game started, and when the players came out Hayden got to high five every single one of them (I'll post a video as proof). It was a lot of fun, especially because the Jazz beat the Clippers by a landslide! Good times....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honorary coach, huh? You will have to tell more about it. It sounds like you guys had fun!

Holly H. said...

Stores Online (the company Mike works for) does a ton of publicity for the Jazz. The have an honorary coach every game. That person gets to go down on the floor with the players when they are practicing and gets to sit directly behind them during the game. You get the VIP treatment for sure!

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday!!! I just thought I should finally comment. I have checked you out since I got your blog info. This is a great way to keep up with each other! Love ya - molly

Anonymous said...

Sorry - i thought it would leave my name.

jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn said...

Holly, sounds like a fun game! Can't beat the VIP treatment.

I love the pictures on your blog, especially that one of you and your husband (your profile picture). So cute.

Thanks for checking in on my blog. I love these things! I linked you to mine too. =)